- Credit / Debit Cards
- Cash APP
- Cash on in person sales only
Privacy & Safety
Applied Vision Flow Lab is a company that specializes in creating immersive and interactive experiences using flow arts,
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, phone number, or mailing address.
- Payment information: such as your credit card number,
- Preferences information: such as your interests,
feedback, or survey responses.
- Content information: such as the photos, videos, or audio recordings that you share with us during our flow arts activities.
- Usage information: such as the pages you visit,
the features you use, or the links you click on our website or app.
How do we collect this information?
We may collect this information from various sources,
- Directly from you: when you provide it to us voluntarily through our website,
app, email, phone, surveys, events, or other methods.
- To provide our services or products: such as processing orders or payments; delivering our flow arts experiences; sending newsletters or updates; responding to inquiries or requests; or personalizing our content or offers.
- To improve our performance or quality: such as analyzing our data or feedback; conducting research or development;
or testing new features or functionalities.
- To market or promote our business: such as sending you promotional messages, offers, or invitations; displaying targeted ads or content; or measuring the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- To comply with legal obligations: such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or government requests; cooperating with law enforcement or regulators; or enforcing our terms and conditions or policies.
- To protect our rights or interests: such as preventing fraud or abuse; resolving disputes or claims; or defending ourselves in legal actions. How do we share this information? We may share this information with the following parties, subject to your consent where required by law:
- Our employees, contractors, partners, vendors, affiliates, sponsors, or advertisers: who need to access this information to perform their duties or functions on our behalf.
- Other users or participants: who may see your content information when you create or share it with us during our flow arts activities.
- Third-party service providers: who provide services on our behalf such as hosting,
storage, payment processing, analytics, marketing, or security.
- Other third parties: who may receive this information for their own purposes such as complying with legal obligations, protecting their rights or interests, or facilitating a merger,
acquisition, or sale of our business.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that does not identify you personally with any third parties for any lawful purpose.
How do we protect this information?
We take reasonable steps to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. We use various technical and organizational measures such as encryption, security software, passwords, firewalls, backups, access controls, or other measures. However, we cannot guarantee that this information is completely secure or that no breaches or leaks will occur. Please use caution and care when providing or sharing your personal information with us or others.
We retain this information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We dispose of this information when it is no longer needed, using secure methods such as shredding, deleting, or erasing.
How do we respect your rights and choices?
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information, depending on the laws that apply to you. These may include:
- Accessing, updating, correcting, deleting, or restricting your information: You may request to access, update, correct, delete, or restrict your information that we hold by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws. We may ask you to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We may also charge a fee or refuse your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded.
- Opting out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the messages, adjusting your preferences in your account settings, or contacting us. Please note that we may still send you non-marketing communications such as confirmations, receipts, updates, notices, or alerts.
- Withdrawing your consent: You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, share, or process your information at any time by contacting us. Please note that withdrawing your consent may affect your ability to access or use some of our services or products. We may also continue to process your information based on other legal grounds such as contractual obligations, legitimate interests, legal claims, or compliance with laws.
- Requesting a copy of your information: You may request a copy of your information that we hold by contacting us. We will provide you with a copy in a commonly used and machine-readable format within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws. We may charge a fee for this service if it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded.
- Lodging a complaint: You may lodge a complaint with us or with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights. Please contact us first so that we can try to resolve the issue amicably. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
To exercise any of these rights or choices, please contact us using the contact details below.
terms and conditions
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with us, such as when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or contact our customer support. The types of personal information we may collect include:
Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
Payment Information: Credit card details, billing address, and other payment-related details.
Account Information: Username, password, and other account credentials.
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
To provide and improve our products and services.
To process transactions and fulfill orders.
To communicate with you regarding your purchases, inquiries, or requests.
To personalize your experience and tailor our offerings to your preferences.
To send you promotional materials, newsletters, or updates (only if you have opted-in).
We understand the importance of keeping your personal information confidential. Therefore, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business and delivering services to you. These service providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law, regulation, or legal process.
We implement strict security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies and regularly review our security practices to ensure your data is safeguarded.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any privacy-related concerns, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
Applied Vision Flow Lab Lancaster, Ca, USA